Industrial relations management is critical to organizations because it impacts directly and strongly to the cost of employee turnover, the productivity of organization and employees, and/or the quality of product and service. This issue becomes more and more important to the Indonesian business landscape in the future since many expatriates will work in Indonesia following the launch of the ASEAN Economic Community in December 2015.
We offer expertise to:
1. Analyze labor and financial matters
2. Assist with strategic advice and unexpected labor crises
3. Draft Cooperation agreement/Company Regulation proposal
4. Develop employment related policies and procedures
5. Handle massive labor separation